The Bible says that how God designed you fits perfectly with the purposes God has prepared in advance for your life (Ephesians 2:10).
We have purchased access to gifts assessments for the entire congregation. Over the next week, we are asking that you take some time to complete the online assessment. After you have completed the assessment you will receive the results by email. If you have any questions, please contact Erin Nickel at 231-547-9482
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE ASSESSMENT
If you have taken the gifts assessment, please clip on of the decorated clothespins to the twine of the display.
Here are a few details about the gifts assessment:
1. Please use the direct link to the assessment found HERE, on our website, and Facebook page.
2. There is NO COST to the assessment. We have pre-purchased them at a discounted group rate.
3. If you need help registering, please just give us a call! We can walk you through the process or we can register for you.
4. Everyone is encouraged to take the assessment. It is recommended for ages 16 and up, but if you have a child that you feel would benefit from the assessment please feel free to have them take it.
5. We DO NOT see the answers to your questions, only a summary of the areas you are most gifted in.
6. Some of the questions are more tough then others. Just answer them honestly and the best you can.
7. Why are we doing the assessment? We wanted to provide an opportunity for ALL of us to take a deeper look into the ways God has uniquely gifted each and every one of us. This information is just as much for you as it is for us.
8. What do we do with the information? This is not a task assigning assessment. The summaries help us see the areas that you are naturally gifted in. We hope to use this as a tool to help people make a choice on areas they want to get involved in. If you are gifted in administration but want to teach an adult knitting class, then by all means we want you to do that!
Please let us know if you have any questions of if we can be helpful in the process.